Looking for Lead & Asbestos Inspections in San Diego
Accuracy and Professionalism
Lead & Asbestos Inspections San Diego – Allstate Services assists building owners, operators, and public agencies to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local regulations for asbestos control. To achieve this, Allstate Services provides a comprehensive approach for the removal or in-place management of asbestos in all types of buildings. Moreover, the accumulated experience of our staff ensures effective resolution of asbestos concerns at the lowest possible cost.
Allstate Services provides a range of asbestos-related consulting services including:
- Building Inspections
- Hazard Assessments
- Project Design
- Project Monitoring
- Site Clearance
- AHERA Services
- Employee/Contractors Training
- Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Plans
Building inspections are conducted by employees trained according to the EPA AHERA requirements and registered with the State of California as Certified Asbestos Consultants (CAC) and/or Certified Site Surveillance Technicians (under the supervision of a CAC). The experienced inspectors are trained to:
- Comprehensively identify suspect asbestos-containing materials on the interior and exterior of buildings
- Assess the friability and damage of the suspect materials
- Collect a representative number of samples to accurately characterize the percentage, type, and location of asbestos containing material present in the suspect materials
- Determine the appropriate type of laboratory analysis to yield accurate results. A detailed and customized report is issued at the end of the project that can be used to determine the best and most cost effective approach to managing asbestos-containing materials
Project design and management services prior to and during asbestos-abatement that are offered include: development of project design specifications, perimeter/ clearance air monitoring, and abatement, and abatement oversight. Emphasis is placed on engineering controls, safe work practices, personnel protection, and sampling strategy.
After abatement is completed, Allstate Services can provide all proper documentation. We prepare all final reports to document the safety and health aspects of the project. This includes worker training, medical records, disposal manifests, and final project clearance documents.
The implementation of an effective O&M program is the key to managing asbestos-containing materials in place. Our professionals develop O&M programs that include identifying the asbestos type, quantities, locations, and condition of materials, maintenance and management recommendations, procedures for re-inspections, and requirements for notification and recording keeping.
Contact us today to schedule a telephone consultation.
Looking for more information on local regulations? Click here for San Diego County’s official page.