About the Course
This one-day course is accredited by EPA to comply with the EPA’s Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule. This course is a requirement for any contractor that anticipates performing renovation work in most pre-1978 housing and child-occupied facilities. This rule also applies to rental property owners, schools, day care centers and non-profit and governmental agencies.
The RRP Rule also requires the firm also become certified by EPA. This is an online application and can be obtained prior to taking the RRP class. See https://www.epa.gov/lead/lead-renovation-repair-and-painting-program for more information.
- Module 1: Why Should I Be Concerned About Lead Paint?
- Module 2: Regulations
- Module 3: Before Beginning Work
- Module 4: Contain Dust During Work
- Module 5: During the Work
- Module 6: Cleaning Activities and Checking Your Work
- Module 7: Recordkeeping
- Module 8: Training Non-Certified Renovation Workers
This course is available at our:
- San Diego CA Offices
- Mesa AZ Offices
- Corona CA Offices
- Your Location (Restrictions apply)