If you are a training coordinator, you can now signup more than 1 person at a time. Fill out the below form for each attendee and click Add to Cart. Upon checkout you will see class for each attendee in your cart.
Enrollment is simple, just pick a date above and hit “ADD TO CART.’ If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Maintain your accreditation as a Lead Abatement Supervisor by attending this Lead Supervisor Refresher Training Course. This course is required before your current EPA Lead Supervisor certification expires. If you allow your current certification to expire, you must take the initial lead supervisor course again.
This class provides a review of information on lead-based paint abatement and regulatory guidelines for individuals that plan and/or oversee lead abatement work.
A certified Supervisor can perform all of the duties that a Worker can. In addition, a Supervisor is responsible for occupant safety during the abatement process and for writing the abatement plan. This refresher course reviews essential abatement procedures including site preparation, contract planning, project management, abatement implementation and record-keeping.
The Following Topics Will Be Reviewed:
- Worker Protection and Safety
- Health Effects of Lead Exposure & Medical Surveillance
- Occupant Protection
- Clean-Up and Clearance
- Waste Disposal
- Residence and Community Relations
- Regulatory Aspects of Lead Abatement
- Lead Abatement Techniques
- Use of XRF Paint Analyzers by Lead Inspectors
- How to Interpret a Lead Inspection and Risk Assessment Report
- How to Write an Abatement Final Report
- Legal and Insurance Issues
- Worker Training