Enrollment is simple, just pick a date above and hit “ADD TO CART.’ If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Please note – For administrators who need to sign up more than one student, you can still take advantage of our easy online enrollment. All you need to do is choose the “date” under “Choose an Option,” enter each student’s name, and choose the applicable quantity. Finish by clicking “add to cart.”
- Lead: An Overview
- Health Effects of Lead Exposure
- Identifying Lead Hazards
- How Much Is Too Much?
- Other Site Hazards
- Know Your Rights
- Abating Lead Hazards
- Respirators: How and Why?
- Get to Know Your Respirator
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Handling Hazardous Waste
- Site Prep
- Review Lesson: Lead Jeopardy Game
- Abatement Methods
- Cleanup and Clearance
- Course Review and Final Exam
- Online Application https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CCDPHP/DEODC/CLPPB/Pages/LRCcertprocess.aspx
- Proof of Training, via the CDPH Course Completion and Photo (digital)
- Pay the Fee – $135.00
- Your certification must be renewed annually.
- Every other year you are required to attend a 7-hour continuing education for workers (refresher) class before you can renew your certification.
- If it has been more than 1 year since you completed your CDPH-approved training, you must take 7 hours of CDPH-approved Continuing Education before applying for certification.
- If it has been more than 3 years since you completed your CDPH-approved training, you must take the full course over again before applying for certification.
Thank you for choosing Allstate Services for your California Lead Worker Class.