Enrollees must provide a copy of their original certificate from their most recent course.Prerequisites: Previous Cal/OSHA Asbestos Worker training and annual refreshers. Most recent certification is required. Your refresher completion documents cannot be sent to you if your current certification is not sent.
- Background Information on Asbestos
- Relevant Federal, State and Local Regulatory Requirements, Procedures and Standards
- Health Effects of Exposure to Asbestos
- Purposes and Methods of Asbestos Monitoring and Testing
- Case Studies
- Personal Protection of the Worker (hands-on required)
- Preparation of Work Area (hands-on required)
- Asbestos Abatement Hazard Reduction Methods (hands-on required)
- Proper Clean-Up and Disposal (hands-on required)
- Personal Hygiene
- Decontamination (hands-on required)
- Additional Safety Hazards
This refresher course may touch on some of these topics listed above in accordance to the requirements set forth by the EPA / Cal OSHA and State of California Division of Occupations Safety and Health.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Thank you for choosing Allstate Services for your AHERA Worker Refresher Class.